AV Technician I – Residential
Winter Garden, FL United States
WIRED Technologies Group is looking for AV Technician I candidates that are self-starters and motivated to help further our brand by providing superior workmanship.
WIRED Technologies Group engineers, installs and supplies technology for the ease of living. We offer competitive pay and benefits!
This position will install residential and commercial AV systems as well as apply knowledge of electronic and mechanical principles. A successful AV Technician I will have at least 2 years of mechanical oriented experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installs AV and custom integrations, using appropriate hand tools, and ensures equipment is working properly.
- Installs, starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements.
- Completes work orders such as installing equipment, connecting and moving devices or creating components of autonomous networks.
- Performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical theories and principles, writing specifications, local and national electrical codes, properties of various materials, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
- Two years of mechanical oriented experience
- Vocational training or an associate degree in a related field preferred
- Must own basic hand tools
Job Classification: Non-exempt, full-time
Location: Winter Garden, FL